2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 655. Health care liability and injured patients and families compensation.
- 655.001 Definitions.
- 655.002 Applicability.
- 655.003 Exemptions for public employees and facilities and volunteers.
- 655.004 Rule-making authority.
- 655.005 Health care provider employees.
- 655.006 Remedy.
- 655.007 Patients' claims.
- 655.009 Actions against health care providers.
- 655.01 Forms.
- 655.013 Attorney fees.
- 655.015 Future medical expenses.
- 655.016 Claim by minor sibling for loss of society and companionship.
- 655.017 Limitation on noneconomic damages.
- 655.019 Information needed to set fees.
- 655.23 Limitations of liability; proof of financial responsibility.
- 655.24 Insurance policy forms.
- 655.245 Insurance policy limitations.
- 655.25 Availability and effectiveness for health care liability insurance.
- 655.26 Reports on claims paid.
INJURED PATIENTS AND FAMILIES COMPENSATION FUND
- 655.27 Injured patients and families compensation fund.
- 655.275 Injured patients and families compensation fund peer review council.
- 655.42 Establishment of mediation system.
- 655.43 Mediation requirement.
- 655.44 Request for mediation prior to court action.
- 655.445 Request for mediation in conjunction with court action.
- 655.45 Reports to licensing bodies.
- 655.455 Notice to health care providers and fund.
- 655.465 Mediation panels; mediation period.
- 655.54 Filing fee.
- 655.58 Mediation procedure.
- 655.61 Funding.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.