2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 648. Regulation of care management organizations.
- 648.01 Definitions.
- 648.03 Applicability of other laws.
- 648.05 Permit.
- 648.10 Powers and duties of the commissioner.
- 648.15 Reports and replies.
- 648.20 Examinations.
- 648.25 Conducting examinations.
- 648.27 Costs.
- 648.30 Nondisclosure of information.
- 648.35 Enforcement procedure.
- 648.45 Affiliates of permittee.
- 648.50 Management changes.
- 648.55 Commissioner's summary orders.
- 648.65 Enrollee immunity.
- 648.75 Insolvency funding.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.