2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 644. Domestic mutual insurance holding companies.
- 644.02 Definitions.
- 644.03 Scope and purposes.
- 644.04 Restructuring.
- 644.05 General corporate powers and procedures.
- 644.06 Registered agent for service of process.
MUTUAL INSURANCE HOLDING COMPANIES
- 644.07 Restructuring procedures.
- 644.08 Reservation of corporate name.
- 644.09 Articles, amendments, bylaws and principal officers.
- 644.10 Acquisition, merger or consolidation as part of the plan.
- 644.11 Restructuring of domestic or foreign mutual with existing domestic mutual holding company.
- 644.12 Transfers of a mutual holding company's place of domicile to this state.
- 644.13 Restrictions on ownership.
- 644.14 Member rights.
- 644.15 Sale of voting stock; subscription rights; dividends.
- 644.16 Board of directors, committees and records.
- 644.17 Removal of officers.
- 644.18 Directors' and officers' liability and indemnification.
- 644.19 Executive compensation.
- 644.20 Management contract services.
- 644.21 Annual report of domestic mutual holding company.
- 644.22 Securities regulation.
- 644.23 Authority to issue mutual bonds and contribution notes.
- 644.24 Subsequent restructuring.
- 644.25 Conversion of domestic mutual holding company into a stock corporation.
- 644.26 Transfer of business or assets of mutual holding companies.
- 644.27 Merger and consolidation of mutual holding companies.
- 644.28 Voluntary dissolution of domestic mutual holding companies.
- 644.29 Involuntary dissolution of domestic mutual holding companies.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.