2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 635. Small employer health insurance.
- 635.01 Scope.
- 635.02 Definitions.
- 635.05 Rate regulation.
- 635.10 Uniform employee application.
- 635.11 Disclosure of rating factors and renewability provisions.
- 635.12 Annual publication of rates.
- 635.13 Records.
- 635.15 Temporary suspension of rate regulation.
- 635.18 Fair marketing standards.
- 635.19 Issuance of coverage in small group market.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.