2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 64. Other forms of city government.
CITY MANAGER PLAN
- 64.01 How to organize under ss. 64.01 to 64.15
- 64.02 Other laws, bylaws and ordinances in force.
- 64.03 Petition for adoption; contents; question to be voted upon.
- 64.04 Council, when elected; qualification of electors; nominations.
- 64.05 Term of council members.
- 64.06 Recall.
- 64.07 Powers of council; its organization; quorum; meetings.
- 64.08 Council members, their duties and compensation.
- 64.09 City manager; qualifications, selection, removal.
- 64.10 City departments, boards and commissions.
- 64.105 Optional powers.
- 64.11 Powers of city manager, appointments.
- 64.12 City manager to present monthly reports and accounts.
- 64.13 First council may revise appropriations already made; state commission work continued.
- 64.14 City may return to its former government.
- 64.15 Village manager plan.
- 64.25 City commission plan; adoption; cities applicable to.
- 64.26 Terms of officers in commission cities.
- 64.27 Law applicable; existing ordinances, etc.; territorial limits; vested rights; liabilities.
- 64.28 Election of mayor and council members; terms; eligibility.
- 64.29 Council; powers; duties; president; quorum; vote.
- 64.30 Organization of city government.
- 64.31 Salaries.
- 64.32 Offices; council may create or abolish.
- 64.33 Meetings.
- 64.34 City comptroller; financial statement; publication; annual examination.
- 64.35 Existing appropriations; powers concerning.
- 64.36 Boards and commissions.
- 64.37 Abandonment of commission plan.
- 64.38 Application of commission plan statutes.
- 64.39 Number of alderpersons in 2nd and 3rd class cities; election of officers in 2nd class cities.
- 64.40 Increasing membership of council in commission cities.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.