2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 632. Insurance contracts in specific lines.
FIRE AND OTHER PROPERTY INSURANCE
- 632.05 Indemnity amounts.
- 632.07 Prohibiting requiring property insurance in excess of replacement value.
- 632.08 Mortgage clause.
- 632.09 Choice of law.
- 632.10 Definitions applicable to property insurance escrow.
- 632.101 Policy terms.
- 632.102 Payment of final settlement.
- 632.103 Procedure for payment of withheld funds.
- 632.104 Funds released to mortgagee.
- 632.14 Bonds need not be under seal.
- 632.17 Validity of surety bonds.
- 632.18 Rustproofing warranties insurance.
- 632.185 Vehicle protection product warranty insurance policy.
LIABILITY INSURANCE IN GENERAL
- 632.22 Required provisions of liability insurance policies.
- 632.23 Prohibited exclusions in aircraft insurance policies.
- 632.24 Direct action against insurer.
- 632.25 Limited effect of conditions in employer's liability policies.
- 632.26 Notice provisions.
AUTOMOBILE AND MOTOR VEHICLE INSURANCE
- 632.32 Provisions of motor vehicle insurance policies.
- 632.34 Defense of noncooperation.
- 632.35 Prohibited rejection, cancellation and nonrenewal.
- 632.36 Accident in the course of business or employment.
- 632.365 Use of emission inspection data in setting rates.
- 632.37 Motor vehicle glass repair practices; restriction on specifying vendor.
- 632.375 Motor vehicle repair practices; restriction on specifying vendor.
- 632.38 Nonoriginal manufacturer replacement parts.
LIFE INSURANCE AND ANNUITIES
- 632.41 Prohibited provisions in life insurance.
- 632.415 Funeral policies.
- 632.42 Trustee and deposit agreements in life insurance.
- 632.43 Standard nonforfeiture law for life insurance.
- 632.435 Standard nonforfeiture law for individual deferred annuities.
- 632.44 Required provisions in life insurance.
- 632.45 Contracts providing variable benefits.
- 632.46 Incontestability and misstated age.
- 632.47 Assignment of life insurance rights.
- 632.475 Life insurance policy loans.
- 632.48 Designation of beneficiary.
- 632.50 Estoppel from medical examination.
- 632.56 Required group life insurance provisions.
- 632.57 Conversion option in group and franchise life insurance.
- 632.60 Limitation on credit life insurance.
- 632.62 Participating and nonparticipating policies.
- 632.64 Certification of disability.
- 632.65 Annuities exempt from regulation.
- 632.66 Annuity contracts without life contingencies.
- 632.67 Effect of power of attorney for health care.
- 632.69 Life settlements.
- 632.695 Applicability of general transfers at death provisions.
- 632.697 Benefits subject to department's right to recover.
- 632.71 Estoppel from medical examination, assignability and change of beneficiary.
- 632.715 Reports of action against health care provider.
- 632.72 Medical benefits or assistance; assignment.
- 632.725 Standardization of health care billing and insurance claim forms.
- 632.726 Current procedural terminology code changes.
- 632.73 Right to return policy.
- 632.74 Reinstatement of individual or franchise disability insurance policies.
- 632.745 Coverage requirements for group and individual health benefit plans; definitions.
- 632.746 Preexisting condition; portability; restrictions; and special enrollment periods.
- 632.747 Guaranteed acceptance.
- 632.748 Prohibiting discrimination.
- 632.749 Contract termination and renewability.
- 632.7495 Guaranteed renewability of individual health insurance coverage.
- 632.7497 Modifications at renewal.
- 632.75 Prohibited provisions for disability insurance.
- 632.755 Public assistance and early intervention services.
- 632.76 Incontestability for disability insurance.
- 632.77 Permitted provisions for disability insurance policies.
- 632.775 Effect of power of attorney for health care.
- 632.78 Required grace period for disability insurance policies.
- 632.79 Notice of termination of group hospital, surgical or medical expense insurance coverage due to cessation of business or default in payment of premiums.
- 632.793 Notice of loss of primary insurance coverage due to age.
- 632.795 Open enrollment upon liquidation.
- 632.797 Disclosure of group health claims experience.
- 632.798 Out-of-pocket costs.
- 632.80 Restrictions on medical payments insurance.
- 632.81 Minimum standards for certain disability policies.
- 632.82 Renewability of long-term care insurance policies.
- 632.825 Midterm termination of long-term care insurance policy by insured.
- 632.83 Internal grievance procedure.
- 632.835 Independent review of coverage denial determinations.
- 632.84 Benefit appeals under certain policies.
- 632.845 Prohibiting refusal to cover services because liability policy may cover.
- 632.85 Coverage without prior authorization for treatment of an emergency medical condition.
- 632.853 Coverage of drugs and devices.
- 632.855 Requirements if experimental treatment limited.
- 632.857 Explanation required for restriction or termination of coverage.
- 632.86 Restrictions on pharmaceutical services.
- 632.865 Pharmacy benefit managers.
- 632.867 Oral and injected chemotherapy.
- 632.87 Restrictions on health care services.
- 632.873 Restrictions relating to fees for dental services.
- 632.875 Independent evaluations relating to chiropractic treatment.
- 632.88 Policy extension for handicapped children.
- 632.885 Coverage of dependents.
- 632.89 Coverage of mental disorders, alcoholism, and other diseases.
- 632.895 Mandatory coverage.
- 632.896 Mandatory coverage of adopted children.
- 632.897 Hospital and medical coverage for persons insured under individual and group policies.
- 632.8985 Prohibiting abortion coverage.
- 632.899 Medical savings accounts study.
- 632.91 Definition.
- 632.93 The fraternal contract.
- 632.95 Fraud in obtaining membership.
- 632.96 Beneficiaries in fraternal contracts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.