2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 631. Insurance contracts generally.
- 631.01 Application of statutes.
- 631.02 Definition.
- 631.03 Insurance in mutuals.
- 631.05 Oral contracts of insurance and binders.
- 631.07 Insurable interest and consent.
- 631.08 Mistakes in contracts.
- 631.09 Knowledge and acts of agents.
- 631.11 Representations, warranties and conditions.
- 631.13 Incorporation by reference.
- 631.15 Contract rights under noncomplying policies.
- 631.17 Written reason for coverage denial.
APPROVAL OF FORMS
- 631.20 Filing and approval of forms.
- 631.21 Explicit approval required.
- 631.22 Consumer insurance policy readability.
- 631.23 Authorized clauses for insurance forms.
- 631.24 Credit life and disability insurance.
- 631.27 Rules of law as provisions of contracts.
- 631.28 Notice of right to file complaint.
SPECIFIC CLAUSES IN CONTRACTS
- 631.31 Clauses required to be on first page.
- 631.36 Termination of insurance contracts by insurers.
- 631.37 Special cancellation provisions.
- 631.41 Policies jointly issued.
- 631.43 Other insurance provisions.
- 631.45 Limitations on loss to be borne by insurer.
- 631.48 Nonwaiver clause.
- 631.51 Dividends on policies.
- 631.61 Group and blanket insurance.
- 631.64 Corporate name.
- 631.65 Assessable policies.
- 631.69 Insurance written in connection with finance plans.
- 631.81 Notice and proof of loss.
- 631.83 Limitation of actions.
- 631.85 Appraisal or arbitration.
- 631.89 Restrictions on use of genetic test results.
- 631.90 Restrictions on use of tests for HIV.
- 631.93 Prohibited provisions concerning HIV infection.
- 631.95 Restrictions on insurance practices; domestic abuse.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.