2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 62. Cities.
GENERAL CHARTER LAW
- 62.01 Saving clause.
- 62.02 Repeal of special charters.
- 62.03 First class cities excepted.
- 62.04 Intent and construction.
- 62.05 Classes of cities.
- 62.071 Annexations to cities of the first class.
- 62.075 Detachment of farm lands from cities.
- 62.08 Alteration of aldermanic districts.
- 62.09 Officers.
- 62.11 Common council.
- 62.115 Defense of officers by city attorney.
- 62.12 Finance.
- 62.13 Police and fire departments.
- 62.133 Ambulance service.
- 62.135 Highway safety coordinator.
- 62.14 Board of public works.
- 62.15 Public works.
- 62.155 Acquisition of facilities without bids.
- 62.16 Street grades; service pipes.
- 62.17 Enforcement of building codes.
- 62.175 Sewer and water extensions in 1st and 2nd class cities; sewage from other municipalities.
- 62.18 Sewers.
- 62.185 Sewer district bonds.
- 62.19 Water and heat pipe extensions.
- 62.22 Acquiring property; opening or changing streets.
- 62.225 Recycling or resource recovery facilities.
- 62.23 City planning.
- 62.231 Zoning of wetlands in shorelands.
- 62.232 Required notice on certain approvals.
- 62.233 Zoning of annexed or incorporated shorelands.
- 62.234 Construction site erosion control and storm water management zoning.
- 62.237 Municipal mortgage housing assistance.
- 62.25 Claims and actions.
- 62.26 General provisions.
FIRST CLASS CITIES
- 62.50 Police and fire departments in 1st class cities.
- 62.51 Mayoral appointments in 1st class cities.
- 62.53 Real property used for school purposes; 1st class cities.
- 62.55 Requirements for surety bonds of officers and employees in 1st class cities.
- 62.57 Uniform salaries in 1st class cities.
- 62.59 Police authority to alderpersons in 1st class cities repealed.
- 62.61 Health insurance; 1st class cities.
- 62.62 Appropriation bonds for payment of employee retirement system liability in 1st class cities.
- 62.621 Agreements and ancillary arrangements for certain notes and appropriation bonds.
- 62.622 Employee retirement system liability financing in 1st class cities; additional powers.
- 62.623 Payment of contributions in an employee retirement system of a 1st class city.
- 62.624 Employee retirement system of a 1st class city; duty disability benefits for a mental injury.
- 62.63 Benefit funds for officers and employees of 1st class cities.
- 62.65 Death benefit payments to foreign beneficiaries.
- 62.67 Uninsured motorist coverage; 1st class cities.
- 62.69 First class city utilities.
- 62.71 Pedestrian malls in 1st class cities.
- 62.73 Discontinuance of public grounds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.