2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 553. Wisconsin franchise investment law.
TITLE AND DEFINITIONS
REGISTRATION OF FRANCHISES
- 553.21 Registration requirement.
- 553.22 Excluded franchises.
- 553.23 Private franchisee and subfranchisor sales exempted.
- 553.235 Experienced franchisee exempt transactions.
- 553.24 Exemption proceedings.
- 553.25 Exemption by division.
- 553.26 Registration by notification.
- 553.27 General registration provisions; offering circular; consent to service of process.
- 553.28 Denial, suspension or revocation of registrations.
- 553.31 Amendment to registration statement.
FRAUDULENT AND PROHIBITED PRACTICES
ENFORCEMENT AND GENERAL PROVISIONS
- 553.51 Civil liability; sale in violation.
- 553.52 Criminal penalties.
- 553.54 Injunctions.
- 553.55 Investigations and subpoenas.
- 553.56 Hearings and judicial review.
- 553.57 Enforcement of criminal penalties.
- 553.58 Rules, forms and orders.
- 553.59 Scope of chapter.
- 553.60 Miscellaneous powers.
- 553.605 Administrative assessments; investor education.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.