2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 552. Corporate take-over law.
- 552.01 Definitions.
- 552.03 Filing of ownership information.
- 552.05 Registration of take-over offers.
- 552.07 Filing of solicitation materials.
- 552.08 Comity.
- 552.09 Fraudulent and deceptive practices.
- 552.11 Limitations on offerors.
- 552.13 Administration, rules and orders.
- 552.15 Fees and expenses.
- 552.17 Injunctions.
- 552.19 Criminal penalties.
- 552.21 Civil liabilities.
- 552.23 Application of chapter.
- 552.25 Application of securities law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.