2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 44. Historical societies and historical preservation.
STATE HISTORICAL SOCIETY AND LOCAL HISTORICAL SOCIETIES
- 44.01 Historical society; corporate structure.
- 44.015 Powers.
- 44.02 Historical society; duties.
- 44.03 Affiliated societies.
- 44.04 School services.
- 44.05 American history research center.
- 44.06 Depository of public documents.
- 44.07 Museum extension service.
- 44.09 District attorney, county, local and court records.
- 44.10 Regional depositories for records.
- 44.11 Central depository library.
- 44.12 Educational facilities at Nelson Dewey state park.
- 44.13 Educational facilities at Old Wade House state park.
- 44.14 Central depository loan collection, federal documents.
- 44.15 Historical markers program.
- 44.16 Circus World Museum.
- 44.20 Historic sites.
- 44.21 Historical society parking regulations.
HISTORIC PRESERVATION PROGRAM
- 44.30 Public policy.
- 44.31 Definitions.
- 44.32 Officer.
- 44.33 Duties of the state review board.
- 44.34 Duties of the state historical society.
- 44.36 State register of historic places.
- 44.39 State agency cooperation.
- 44.40 State agency decisions; negotiation.
- 44.41 Protection and use of state agency property.
- 44.42 Negotiations with political subdivisions and school boards.
- 44.44 Certification of historic preservation ordinances.
- 44.45 List of locally designated historic places.
- 44.47 Field archaeology.
- 44.48 Archaeological resources.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.