2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 43. Libraries.
- 43.001 Legislative findings and declaration of policy.
- 43.01 Definitions.
- 43.03 General duties of state superintendent.
- 43.05 General duties of the division.
- 43.07 Council on library and network development.
- 43.09 Certificates and standards.
- 43.11 County library planning committees.
- 43.12 County payment for library services.
- 43.13 Division review.
- 43.15 Standards for public library systems.
- 43.16 Resource libraries.
- 43.17 Public library systems; general provisions.
- 43.18 Withdrawal, abolition and expulsion.
- 43.19 Federated public library systems.
- 43.21 Consolidated public library systems.
- 43.24 State aid.
- 43.27 Distribution of materials from resources for libraries and lifelong learning collection to public library systems.
- 43.30 Public library records.
- 43.52 Municipal libraries.
- 43.53 Joint libraries.
- 43.54 Municipal library board composition.
- 43.57 Consolidated county libraries and county library services.
- 43.58 Powers and duties.
- 43.60 County appointments to municipal and joint public library boards.
- 43.64 County tax.
- 43.70 Common school fund.
- 43.72 Library exchanges.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.