2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 405. Uniform commercial code — letters of credit.
- 405.101 Short title.
- 405.102 Definitions.
- 405.103 Scope.
- 405.104 Formal requirements.
- 405.105 Consideration.
- 405.106 Issuance, amendment, cancellation, and duration.
- 405.107 Confirmer, nominated person, and adviser.
- 405.108 Issuer's rights and obligations.
- 405.109 Fraud and forgery.
- 405.110 Warranties.
- 405.111 Remedies.
- 405.112 Transfer of letter of credit.
- 405.113 Transfer by operation of law.
- 405.114 Assignment of proceeds.
- 405.115 Statute of limitations.
- 405.116 Choice of law and forum.
- 405.117 Subrogation of issuer, applicant, and nominated person.
- 405.118 Security interest of issuer or nominated person.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.