2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 242. Uniform fraudulent transfer act.
- 242.01 Definitions.
- 242.02 Insolvency.
- 242.03 Value.
- 242.04 Transfers fraudulent as to present and future creditors.
- 242.05 Transfers fraudulent as to present creditors.
- 242.06 When transfer is made or obligation is incurred.
- 242.07 Remedies of creditors.
- 242.08 Defenses, liability and protection of transferee.
- 242.09 Statute of limitation.
- 242.10 Supplementary provisions.
- 242.11 Uniformity of application and construction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.