2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 241. Fraudulent contracts.
- 241.02 Agreements, what must be written.
- 241.025 Contracts for employment.
- 241.03 Croppers' contracts; filing, security interest.
- 241.05 Presumption if possession not changed.
- 241.09 Assignment of wages.
- 241.24 Board of trade contracts.
- 241.25 Transfer of bank book to be in writing.
- 241.27 Contracts requiring warning.
- 241.28 Unsolicited goods.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.