2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 230. State employment relations.
- 230.01 Statement of policy.
- 230.02 Liberal construction of statutes.
- 230.03 Definitions.
- 230.04 Powers and duties of the administrator.
- 230.042 Wisconsin veterans employment initiative.
- 230.046 Training programs.
- 230.047 Temporary interchange of employees.
- 230.05 Powers and duties of the director.
- 230.06 Powers and duties of appointing authorities.
- 230.08 Classification of civil service.
- 230.09 Classification.
- 230.10 Compensation plan coverage.
- 230.12 Compensation.
- 230.13 Closed records.
- 230.14 Recruitment.
- 230.143 Appointment; selective service registration.
- 230.147 Employment of aid recipients.
- 230.148 Unclassified service reappointments.
- 230.15 Appointments, promotions, changes in classified service.
- 230.16 Applications and selection processes.
- 230.17 Applicants and eligibles may be barred; bonds may be required.
- 230.18 Discrimination prohibited.
- 230.19 Promotion.
- 230.20 Recommendations.
- 230.21 Unskilled labor and critical recruitment selection.
- 230.213 Affirmative action procedures for corrections positions.
- 230.215 Part-time employment and flexible-time schedules.
- 230.22 Entry professional selection.
- 230.24 Career executive selection.
- 230.25 Certification, appointments and registers.
- 230.26 Limited term appointments.
- 230.27 Project positions.
- 230.275 Noncompetitive appointment of certain disabled veterans.
- 230.28 Probationary period.
- 230.29 Transfers.
- 230.30 Employing units; establishment and revision.
- 230.31 Restoration of employment and reinstatement privileges.
- 230.315 Differential pay, sick leave, and annual leave for state employees activated into certain federal service.
- 230.32 Restoration after military leave.
- 230.33 Leave of absence and pay while serving in unclassified position.
- 230.335 Rights of unclassified division administrators.
- 230.337 Rights of employees: corrections or parole.
- 230.339 Rights of certain employees of the department of safety and professional services.
- 230.34 Demotion, suspension, discharge and layoff.
- 230.35 State office hours; standard workweek; leaves of absence; holidays.
- 230.36 Hazardous employment, injuries, pay continued.
- 230.37 Standards of performance and ratings.
- 230.40 Political activities; public office.
- 230.41 Invalid appointments.
- 230.43 Misdemeanors; how punished.
- 230.44 Appeal procedures.
- 230.445 Grievance process for demotion, suspension, discharge, layoff, or reduction in base pay.
- 230.45 Powers and duties of commission and division of equal rights.
- 230.46 Duties of council on affirmative action.
- 230.48 State employees suggestion board.
- 230.80 Definitions.
- 230.81 Employee disclosure.
- 230.82 Processing of information.
- 230.83 Retaliatory action prohibited.
- 230.85 Enforcement.
- 230.86 Discipline based on surveillance.
- 230.87 Judicial review.
- 230.88 Payment of award, judgment or settlement; effect of order, arbitration award or commencement of court action.
- 230.89 Rule making and reporting.
EMPLOYEE FREEDOM OF SPEECH PROTECTION
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.