2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 227. Administrative procedure and review.
- 227.01 Definitions.
- 227.02 Compliance with other statutes.
- 227.03 Application of this chapter.
- 227.04 Considerations for small business.
- 227.10 Statements of policy and interpretations of law; discrimination prohibited.
- 227.11 Extent to which chapter confers rule-making authority.
- 227.113 Incorporation of local, comprehensive planning goals.
- 227.114 Rule making; considerations for small business.
- 227.115 Review of rules affecting housing.
- 227.116 Rules to include time period.
- 227.117 Review of rules impacting energy availability.
- 227.12 Petition for rules.
- 227.13 Advisory committees and informal consultations.
- 227.135 Statements of scope of proposed rules.
- 227.136 Preliminary public hearing and comment period.
- 227.137 Economic impact analyses of proposed rules.
- 227.138 Retrospective economic impact analyses for rules.
- 227.139 Passage of bill required for certain rules.
- 227.14 Preparation of proposed rules.
- 227.15 Legislative council staff.
- 227.16 When hearings required.
- 227.17 Notice of hearing.
- 227.18 Conduct of hearings.
- 227.185 Approval by governor.
- 227.19 Legislative review prior to promulgation.
- 227.20 Filing of rules.
- 227.21 Publication of rules; incorporation by reference.
- 227.22 Effective date of rules.
- 227.23 Forms.
- 227.24 Emergency rules; exemptions.
- 227.25 Legislative reference bureau.
- 227.26 Legislative review after promulgation; joint committee for review of administrative rules.
- 227.265 Repeal or modification of rules.
- 227.27 Construction of administrative rules.
- 227.29 Agency review of rules and enactments.
- 227.30 Review of administrative rules or guidelines.
ADMINISTRATIVE ACTIONS AND JUDICIAL REVIEW
- 227.40 Declaratory judgment proceedings.
- 227.41 Declaratory rulings.
- 227.42 Right to hearing.
- 227.43 Division of hearings and appeals.
- 227.44 Contested cases; notice; parties; hearing; records.
- 227.445 Substitution of hearing examiner assigned by division of hearings and appeals.
- 227.45 Evidence and official notice.
- 227.46 Hearing examiners; examination of evidence by agency.
- 227.47 Decisions.
- 227.48 Service of decision.
- 227.483 Costs upon frivolous claims.
- 227.485 Costs to certain prevailing parties.
- 227.49 Petitions for rehearing in contested cases.
- 227.50 Ex parte communications in contested cases.
- 227.51 Licenses.
- 227.52 Judicial review; decisions reviewable.
- 227.53 Parties and proceedings for review.
- 227.54 Stay of proceedings.
- 227.55 Record on review.
- 227.56 Additional evidence; trial; motion to dismiss; amending petition.
- 227.57 Scope of review.
- 227.58 Appeals.
- 227.59 Certification of certain cases from the circuit court of Dane County to other circuits.
- 227.60 Jurisdiction of state courts to determine validity of laws when attacked in federal court and to stay enforcement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.