2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 224. Miscellaneous banking and financial institutions provisions.
- 224.02 Banking, defined.
- 224.03 Banking, unlawful, without charter; penalty.
- 224.05 Municipality not preferred creditor.
- 224.06 Fidelity bonds for bank officers and employees.
- 224.07 Checks to clear at par.
- 224.075 Financially related services tie-ins.
- 224.10 Indian loan funds.
- 224.25 Customer access to appraisals.
- 224.26 Customer access to credit reports.
- 224.30 Powers and duties of the department.
- 224.40 Disclosure of financial records for child support enforcement.
- 224.42 Disclosure of financial records for Medical Assistance and food stamp program eligibility.
- 224.44 Disclosure of financial records for collection of unemployment insurance debt.
- 224.48 College tuition and expenses program.
- 224.50 College savings program.
- 224.51 College savings program vendor.
- 224.52 Repayment to the general fund.
MORTGAGE BANKERS, LOAN ORIGINATORS AND MORTGAGE BROKERS
- 224.71 Definitions.
- 224.72 Licensing of mortgage bankers and mortgage brokers.
- 224.722 Registered entities.
- 224.725 Licensing of mortgage loan originators.
- 224.728 Nationwide mortgage licensing system and registry and cooperative arrangements.
- 224.73 Relationship between mortgage loan originator and a mortgage banker, mortgage broker, or registered entity; branch offices.
- 224.74 Division's review of the operations of a mortgage loan originator, mortgage broker, mortgage banker, or registered entity.
- 224.75 Record-keeping requirements for licensees.
- 224.755 Education and testing requirements for mortgage loan originators.
- 224.76 Mortgage banker, mortgage loan originator, and mortgage broker trust accounts.
- 224.77 Prohibited acts and practices, and discipline, of mortgage bankers, mortgage loan originators, mortgage brokers, and registered entities.
- 224.79 Mortgage brokerage agreements and disclosures; mortgage broker agency relationship and duties.
- 224.80 Penalties and private cause of action.
- 224.81 Limitation on actions for commissions and other compensation.
- 224.82 Compensation presumed.
NONDEPOSITORY SMALL BUSINESS LENDERS
- 224.90 Definitions.
- 224.92 License required.
- 224.923 License application.
- 224.927 Disclosure of certain application information.
- 224.93 License approval.
- 224.935 Expiration of license.
- 224.94 Renewal of license.
- 224.95 Denial of or disciplinary action relating to license.
- 224.96 Required loan loss reserve.
- 224.97 Division review of nondepository lender operations.
- 224.98 Powers of licensee.
- 224.985 Required records and reports.
- 224.99 Rule making.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.