2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 223. Trust company banks and other fiduciaries.
TRUST COMPANY BANKS
- 223.01 Trust company banks, capital.
- 223.02 Indemnity fund deposit; errors and omissions insurance.
- 223.03 Corporate powers.
- 223.05 Trust funds.
- 223.055 Uniform common trust fund act.
- 223.056 Multi-institutional common trust funds.
- 223.057 Taxation of common trust funds.
- 223.06 Loans to officers.
- 223.07 Trust service offices.
- 223.08 Name of corporation; penalty.
- 223.09 Assessment of stock.
OTHER ORGANIZATIONS ACTING AS FIDUCIARIES
- 223.10 Organizations as fiduciaries.
- 223.105 Regulation of organizations acting as fiduciaries.
- 223.12 Foreign trust company as personal representative or trustee in this state.
TRUST COMPANY BANK CONSOLIDATION AND REORGANIZATION
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.