2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 191. Railroads; construction.
- 191.001 Definition.
- 191.01 General provisions.
- 191.02 Application for certificate of necessity.
- 191.03 Articles; publication prerequisite to certificate.
- 191.05 Maps and profiles with application; changes.
- 191.06 Railroad extensions; certificate and notice necessary.
- 191.07 Hearing of applicants; notice.
- 191.09 Procedures under this chapter.
- 191.10 Certificate of necessity.
- 191.11 Revocation of certificate.
- 191.13 Temporary railroad extensions.
- 191.16 Construction items submitted to office.
- 191.17 Public safety; investigation; approval of plans.
- 191.19 New roads; report; inspection; protective appliances.
- 191.20 Railroad routes; right to alter.
- 191.21 Notices in counties without newspapers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.