2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 190. Railroads; organization and management.
- 190.001 Definitions.
- 190.005 Scope of chapter.
- 190.01 Who may organize; articles; fee.
- 190.015 Directors, election, eligibility, classes, term, powers.
- 190.016 Stockholders' meetings.
- 190.02 Powers of railroads.
- 190.025 Powers of railroads; special cases.
- 190.03 Office in state; books produced.
- 190.04 Special charter rights.
- 190.05 Railroads; powers in other states.
- 190.051 Branches and extensions.
- 190.06 Railroad consolidation; sale or lease of property.
- 190.07 Railroad ferries on Lake Michigan.
- 190.08 Streams, highways, restored.
- 190.085 Clearance of wrecks or derailments; restoration of damaged property.
- 190.09 Railroad cattle pass, abandonment.
- 190.10 Railroad fixtures, after-acquired property, lien on.
- 190.11 Railroad conveyances, how executed and filed.
- 190.12 Stock; sale to employees and subsidiaries.
- 190.13 Report to stockholders.
- 190.14 Inspection of books.
- 190.15 Right-of-way through public lands.
- 190.16 Industrial spur tracks.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.