2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 178. Uniform partnership law.
178.1003 Foreign registration statement.
178.1003 Foreign registration statement. To register to do business in this state, a foreign limited liability partnership must deliver a foreign registration statement to the department for filing. The statement must state all of the following:
(1) The name of the partnership and, if the name does not comply with s. 178.0902 (3), a fictitious name adopted pursuant to s. 178.1006 (1).
(2) That the partnership is a foreign limited liability partnership.
(3) The jurisdiction of the partnership's governing law.
(4) The street and mailing addresses of the partnership's principal office and, if the partnership's governing law requires the partnership to maintain an office in the jurisdiction of such governing law, the street and mailing addresses of the required office.
(5) The address of the partnership's registered office in this state and the name of its registered agent at that office.