2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 168. Petroleum products and dangerous substances.
PETROLEUM PRODUCT INSPECTIONS
- 168.01 Definitions.
- 168.04 Standards.
- 168.05 Inspection of petroleum products.
- 168.06 Powers.
- 168.07 Inspections; requirements.
- 168.08 Records.
- 168.09 Authority to enter.
- 168.10 Access to records.
- 168.11 Identifications.
- 168.12 Fees for oil inspection.
- 168.125 Reports; payment.
- 168.13 Required records.
- 168.14 Misbranding.
- 168.15 Penalty.
- 168.16 Duties of department.
- 168.17 Attorney general and district attorney to prosecute.
STORAGE OF DANGEROUS SUBSTANCES
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.