2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 167. Safeguards of persons and property.
- 167.07 Manufacture, storage and distribution of matches.
- 167.10 Regulation of fireworks.
- 167.12 Safety appliances.
- 167.13 Operation.
- 167.14 Sale regulated.
- 167.151 Unlawful operation of corn shredders.
- 167.18 Threshing machine joints to be covered.
- 167.19 Farm machinery storage.
- 167.20 Stairway guards.
- 167.21 Movable soccer goals.
- 167.22 Cigars not to be manufactured in basements.
- 167.25 Refrigerators and iceboxes.
- 167.26 Leaving unguarded ice holes.
- 167.27 Capping and filling wells or similar structures.
- 167.30 Use of firearms, etc., near park, etc.
- 167.31 Safe use and transportation of firearms and bows.
- 167.32 Safety at sporting events.
- 167.33 Alpine sports.
- 167.35 Fire safety performance standards for cigarettes.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.