2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 120. School district government.
COMMON AND UNION HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICTS
- 120.001 Applicability.
- 120.01 Number of school board members.
- 120.02 Method of changing number, apportionment or election of school board members.
- 120.05 School board officials.
- 120.06 Election of school board members.
- 120.07 School board member; refusal of salary.
- 120.08 School district meetings.
- 120.09 Consideration of special subject.
- 120.10 Powers of annual meeting.
- 120.11 School board meetings and reports.
- 120.115 Report on debt service.
- 120.12 School board duties.
- 120.123 School and school district accountability reports.
- 120.125 Before- and after-school child care.
- 120.13 School board powers.
- 120.135 Capital improvement fund.
- 120.137 Long-term capital improvement trust fund.
- 120.14 Audit of school district accounts.
- 120.15 School district president; duties.
- 120.16 School district treasurer; duties.
- 120.17 School district clerk; duties.
- 120.18 Annual school district report.
- 120.20 School board members; compatible positions.
- 120.21 School board contracts for courses.
- 120.25 School board cooperation in acquiring school facilities.
UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICTS
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.