2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 119. First class city school system.
FIRST CLASS CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT
- 119.01 Applicability.
- 119.02 Definitions.
- 119.04 Public instruction laws applicable.
- 119.06 Initial establishment of board.
- 119.08 Election of board members.
- 119.10 Meetings of the board.
- 119.12 Board; general provisions.
- 119.13 Board members; refusal of salary.
- 119.16 Board; duties.
- 119.18 Board; powers.
- 119.19 Released time for religious instruction.
- 119.22 Sex discrimination in physical education or physical training prohibited.
- 119.23 Milwaukee parental choice program.
- 119.235 Contracts with private schools and agencies.
- 119.24 Admission of pupils.
- 119.25 Expulsion of pupils.
- 119.26 Partial annexation of school district.
- 119.28 Special schools.
- 119.30 Trade schools.
- 119.315 Science, technology, engineering, and mathematics pilot programs for pupils in grades kindergarten to 5.
- 119.32 Superintendent of schools; business manager.
- 119.33 Superintendent of schools opportunity schools and partnership program.
- 119.36 Dismissal of superintendent of schools.
- 119.40 Salary schedules.
- 119.42 Teacher tenure.
- 119.44 Board report.
- 119.46 Taxes for school operations fund.
- 119.47 Taxes for school extension fund.
- 119.48 Taxes for school construction fund.
- 119.485 Taxes for state trust fund loans.
- 119.49 Bond issues.
- 119.495 Borrowing on promissory notes; 1989 to 1993.
- 119.496 Borrowing on promissory notes; 1992 to 1995.
- 119.498 Promissory notes; unfunded prior service liability contributions.
- 119.499 Borrowing; unfunded prior service liability.
- 119.50 Disbursement of moneys.
- 119.55 Youth service centers, truancy abatement and burglary suppression.
- 119.60 Real property.
- 119.61 Surplus property.
- 119.66 Interest in contracts forbidden.
- 119.68 Claims against the city or board.
- 119.70 Use of school buildings and grounds for civic purposes.
- 119.71 Five-year-old kindergarten programs.
- 119.73 Kindergarten programs.
- 119.74 Extended-day elementary grade, 4-year-old kindergarten and alcohol and other drug abuse programs.
- 119.75 First grade programs.
- 119.78 Family resource center.
- 119.82 Alternative educational programs for learnfare pupils.
FIRST CLASS CITY OPPORTUNITY SCHOOLS AND PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM
- 119.9000 Definitions.
- 119.9001 Commissioner of opportunity schools and partnership program; general provisions.
- 119.9002 Commissioner; duties.
- 119.9003 Commissioner; powers.
- 119.9004 Opportunity schools and partnership program.
- 119.9005 Payments to the commissioner, persons, and private schools operating schools in the opportunity schools and partnership program; state aid adjustments.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.