2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 117. School district reorganization.
- 117.01 Applicability.
- 117.03 Definitions.
- 117.05 General provisions.
- 117.08 Consolidation of school districts.
- 117.09 Consolidation of union high and elementary school districts.
- 117.10 Dissolution of a school district.
- 117.105 Creation of a school district.
- 117.11 Detachment and attachment of large territory.
- 117.12 Detachment and attachment of small territory initiated by owner.
- 117.13 Detachment and attachment of small territory initiated by school boards.
- 117.132 Territory annexed to certain municipalities.
- 117.14 Appeal to court.
- 117.15 Criteria for school district reorganizations.
- 117.17 Reorganization order.
- 117.20 Referendum procedures.
- 117.22 School boards in new school districts.
- 117.25 Transfer of assets, liabilities and employees; agreements between consolidating school districts.
- 117.27 Change of district type.
- 117.30 Attachment upon failure to operate school.
- 117.35 School district boundary disputes.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.