2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 107. Mining and metal recovery.
- 107.001 Definitions.
- 107.01 Rules governing mining rights.
- 107.02 Mining statement; penalty.
- 107.03 Conflicting claims.
- 107.04 Lessee's fraud; failure to work mine.
- 107.11 Account of nonferrous metallic minerals received.
- 107.12 Penalty.
- 107.15 Requirements for mineral exploration.
- 107.20 Maximum term for exploration mining leases.
- 107.25 Right to cancel exploration mining leases; recording.
INJURIES TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.