2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 106. Apprentice, employment and equal rights programs.
- 106.001 Definitions.
- 106.01 Apprentice contracts.
- 106.02 Carpenters' apprentices.
- 106.025 Plumber apprenticeships.
- 106.05 Apprenticeship completion award program.
- 106.09 Public employment offices.
- 106.10 Veterans job training.
- 106.11 Workforce investment programs.
- 106.12 Employment and education program administration.
- 106.125 Early college credit program.
- 106.13 Youth apprenticeship program.
- 106.14 Job centers.
- 106.15 Assistance for dislocated workers.
- 106.16 Notification of position openings.
- 106.17 Local labor market information.
- 106.18 Youth programs in 1st class cities.
- 106.19 Trade adjustment assistance overpayment waiver.
- 106.25 Public insurrection; death and disability benefits.
- 106.26 Employment transit assistance program.
- 106.27 Workforce training program.
- 106.271 Worker training and employment program.
- 106.272 Teacher development program grants.
- 106.273 Career and technical education incentive grants.
- 106.275 Technical education equipment grants.
- 106.277 Grants for teacher training and recruitment.
- 106.30 Nursing workforce survey and grant.
- 106.36 Offender reentry initiative.
- 106.40 Agricultural education and workforce development council.
EQUAL RIGHTS PROGRAMS
- 106.50 Open housing.
- 106.52 Public places of accommodation or amusement.
- 106.54 Division of equal rights.
- 106.56 Postsecondary education: prohibition against discrimination on basis of physical condition or developmental disability.
- 106.57 Postsecondary education; accessible instructional material for students with disabilities.
- 106.58 Discrimination in education prohibited.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.