2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 969. Bail and other conditions of release.
- 969.001 Definitions.
- 969.01 Eligibility for release.
- 969.02 Release of defendants charged with misdemeanors.
- 969.03 Release of defendants charged with felonies.
- 969.035 Pretrial detention; denial of release from custody.
- 969.04 Surety may satisfy default.
- 969.05 Endorsement of bail upon warrants.
- 969.065 Judicial conference; bail alternatives.
- 969.07 Taking of bail by law enforcement officer.
- 969.08 Grant, reduction, increase or revocation of conditions of release.
- 969.09 Conditions of bond.
- 969.10 Notice of change of address.
- 969.11 Release upon arrest in another county.
- 969.12 Sureties.
- 969.13 Forfeiture.
- 969.14 Surrender of principal by surety.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.