2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 6. The electors.
- 6.02 Qualifications, general.
- 6.03 Disqualification of electors.
- 6.05 Election day age determines elector's rights.
- 6.06 Information for uniformed service members.
- 6.10 Elector residence.
- 6.15 New residents; presidential voting.
- 6.18 Former residents.
- 6.20 Absent electors.
- 6.21 Deceased electors.
- 6.22 Absentee voting for military electors.
- 6.221 Counting of absentee ballots for certain military electors; September primary and general election.
- 6.24 Federal overseas voting.
- 6.25 Write-in absentee ballot.
- 6.26 Special registration deputies.
- 6.27 Elector registration required.
- 6.275 Registration and voting statistics.
- 6.276 Federal absentee voting statistics.
- 6.28 Where and when to register.
- 6.29 Late registration in person.
- 6.30 How to register.
- 6.32 Verification of certain registrations.
- 6.325 Disqualification of electors.
- 6.33 Registration forms; manner of completing.
- 6.34 Proof of residence required.
- 6.35 Filing registration forms.
- 6.36 Official registration list.
- 6.40 Transferring registration.
- 6.45 Access to registration list.
- 6.46 Poll lists; copying.
- 6.47 Confidentiality of information relating to victims of domestic abuse, sexual assault, or stalking.
- 6.48 Challenging registration.
- 6.50 Revision of registration list.
- 6.54 Failure to register; rights.
- 6.55 Polling place registration; voting by certification.
- 6.56 Verification of voters not appearing on list.
- 6.57 Registration list for special elections.
- 6.76 Time off for voting.
- 6.77 Place for voting.
- 6.78 Poll hours.
- 6.79 Recording electors.
- 6.80 Mechanics of voting.
- 6.82 Assisting electors.
- 6.84 Construction.
- 6.85 Absent elector; definition.
- 6.855 Alternate absentee ballot site.
- 6.86 Methods for obtaining an absentee ballot.
- 6.865 Federal absentee ballot requests.
- 6.869 Uniform instructions.
- 6.87 Absent voting procedure.
- 6.875 Absentee voting in nursing and retirement homes and certain community-based residential facilities.
- 6.88 Voting and recording the absentee ballot.
- 6.89 Absent electors list public.
- 6.92 Inspector making challenge.
- 6.925 Elector making challenge in person.
- 6.93 Challenging the absent elector.
- 6.935 Challenge based on incompetency.
- 6.94 Challenged elector oath.
- 6.95 Voting procedure for challenged electors.
- 6.96 Voting procedure for electors voting pursuant to federal court order.
- 6.97 Voting procedure for individuals not providing required proof of residence.
WHO MAY VOTE
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.