2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 50. Uniform licensure.
- 50.01 Definitions.
- 50.02 Department; powers and duties.
- 50.025 Plan reviews.
- 50.03 Licensing, powers and duties.
- 50.031 Certification of 1-bed and 2-bed adult family homes.
- 50.032 Certification of certain adult family homes.
- 50.033 Licensure of certain adult family homes.
- 50.034 Residential care apartment complexes.
- 50.035 Special provisions relating to regulation of community-based residential facilities.
- 50.037 Community-based residential facility licensing fees.
- 50.04 Special provisions applying to licensing and regulation of nursing homes.
- 50.05 Placement of monitor and appointment of receiver.
- 50.053 Case conference.
- 50.06 Certain admissions to facilities.
- 50.065 Criminal history and patient abuse record search.
- 50.07 Prohibited acts.
- 50.08 Informed consent for psychotropic medications.
- 50.09 Rights of residents in certain facilities.
- 50.095 Resident's right to know; nursing home reports.
- 50.097 Registry.
- 50.098 Appeals of transfers or discharges.
- 50.10 Private cause of action.
- 50.11 Cumulative remedies.
- 50.12 Waiver of federal requirements.
- 50.13 Fees permitted for a workshop or seminar.
- 50.135 Licensing and approval fees for inpatient health care facilities.
- 50.14 Assessments on licensed beds.
- 50.32 Hospital regulation and approval act.
- 50.33 Definitions.
- 50.34 Purpose.
- 50.35 Application and approval.
- 50.355 Reporting.
- 50.36 Rules and standards.
- 50.37 Notification to accrediting organization.
- 50.375 Emergency contraception for sexual assault victims.
- 50.377 Forfeiture.
- 50.38 Hospital assessment.
- 50.39 Exemptions and enforcement.
- 50.49 Licensing and regulation of home health agencies.
- 50.495 Fees permitted for a workshop or seminar.
- 50.498 Denial, nonrenewal and revocation of license, certification or registration based on tax delinquency.
- 50.50 Definitions.
- 50.51 Departmental powers.
- 50.52 Licensing procedure and requirements.
- 50.53 Inspections and investigations.
- 50.535 Reporting.
- 50.54 Prohibitions.
- 50.55 Penalties and remedies.
- 50.56 Applicability.
- 50.57 Fees permitted for a workshop or seminar.
- 50.90 Definitions.
- 50.91 Departmental powers and duties.
- 50.92 Licensing requirements.
- 50.925 Use of name or advertising prohibited.
- 50.93 Licensing procedure.
- 50.94 Admission to and care in a hospice for certain incapacitated persons.
- 50.942 Accompaniment or visitation.
- 50.95 Rule-making authority.
- 50.97 Right of injunction.
- 50.98 Forfeitures.
- 50.981 Fees permitted for a workshop or seminar.
CARE AND SERVICE RESIDENTIAL FACILITIES
RURAL MEDICAL CENTERS
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.