2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 421. Consumer transactions--general provisions and definitions.
- 421.101 Short title.
- 421.102 Purposes; rules of construction.
- 421.103 Applicable law.
- 421.104 Construction against implied repeal.
- 421.106 Settlement of claims; agreement to forego rights; waiver.
- 421.107 Effect of chapters 421 to 427 on powers of organizations.
- 421.108 Obligation of good faith.
- 421.201 Territorial application.
- 421.202 Exclusions.
- 421.203 Partial exclusion for governmentally insured or guaranteed transactions.
- 421.301 General definitions.
- 421.401 Venue.
SHORT TITLE, CONSTRUCTION,GENERAL PROVISIONS
SCOPE AND JURISDICTION
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.