2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 33. Public inland waters.
- 33.001 Findings and declaration of intent.
- 33.01 Definitions.
- 33.02 Department; powers and duties.
- 33.03 Cooperation by state agencies.
- 33.11 Goals.
- 33.12 Scope.
- 33.13 Feasibility study.
- 33.14 Plan preparation and adoption.
- 33.15 Implementation.
- 33.16 Financial assistance program.
- 33.17 Unfunded application to continue.
- 33.18 Use of tax incremental financing prohibited.
- 33.21 Public inland lake protection and rehabilitation districts; purposes.
- 33.22 District; powers.
- 33.23 Municipalities may establish district.
- 33.235 Restructured districts; conversion and merger of town sanitary districts.
- 33.24 County board may establish district.
- 33.25 Petition.
- 33.26 Hearings, time, notice, boundaries, approval, limitations.
- 33.265 Notice, filing and recording requirements.
- 33.27 Initial district board of commissioners.
- 33.28 District board of commissioners.
- 33.285 Property owning requirements.
- 33.29 Board of commissioners; officers; powers and duties.
- 33.30 Annual meeting of district.
- 33.305 Special meetings of district.
- 33.31 Power to finance.
- 33.32 Special assessments and special charges.
- 33.33 Merger, attachment, detachment.
- 33.35 Dissolution of districts.
- 33.36 Alteration of districts.
- 33.37 Districts in more than one county.
- 33.41 Definitions.
- 33.42 Creation.
- 33.44 Board of commissioners; composition.
- 33.445 Board of commissioners; duties.
- 33.45 Board of commissioners; powers.
- 33.455 Regulation proposed by board of commissioners.
- 33.457 Implementation plan.
- 33.46 Budget proposals.
- 33.47 Special assessments and special charges.
- 33.475 Boating fees.
- 33.48 Continued expenditure level by county and municipalities.
- 33.53 Definitions.
- 33.54 Creation, funding.
- 33.55 Board of commissioners; composition.
- 33.56 Board of commissioners; duties.
- 33.57 Board of commissioners; powers.
- 33.58 Regulation proposed by board of commissioners.
- 33.59 Implementation plan.
- 33.60 Budget proposals.
INTENT; DEFINITIONS; AND DEPARTMENTAL POWERS
LAKE PROTECTION AND REHABILITATION PROJECTS
PUBLIC INLAND LAKE PROTECTION AND REHABILITATION DISTRICTS
DANE COUNTY LAKES AND WATERSHED COMMISSION
SOUTHEASTERN WISCONSINFOX RIVER COMMISSION
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.