2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 304. Paroles and pardons.
- 304.01 Earned release review commission and commission chairperson; general duties.
- 304.02 Special action parole release.
- 304.06 Release to parole or extended supervision from state prisons and house of correction.
- 304.062 Ordering parolees and persons on extended supervision to perform community service work.
- 304.063 Notification prior to release on extended supervision or parole.
- 304.065 Offender release information.
- 304.071 Military parole.
- 304.072 Period of probation, extended supervision or parole tolled.
- 304.074 Reimbursement fee for persons on probation, parole, and extended supervision.
- 304.075 Loan fund for probationers, parolees and persons on extended supervision.
- 304.078 Restoration of civil rights of convicted persons.
- 304.08 Applications for pardon; regulations.
- 304.09 Notice of pardon application.
- 304.10 Pardon application papers; victim's statement.
- 304.11 Conditional pardon; enforcement.
- 304.115 Emergency removal.
- 304.12 Execution and record of warrants.
- 304.13 Uniform act for out-of-state parolee supervision; state compacts.
- 304.135 Out-of-state supervision of parolees and persons on extended supervision without compact.
- 304.137 Determination concerning submission of human biological specimen.
- 304.14 Cooperative return of parole, extended supervision and probation violators.
- 304.15 Nonapplicability of chapter.
- 304.16 Interstate compact for adult offender supervision.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.