2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 243. General provisions relating to fraudulent conveyances and contracts.
- 243.01 Grants, etc., of trust to be in writing.
- 243.02 Conveyances void as to creditors void as to their heirs, etc.
- 243.03 "Lands" defined.
- 243.04 "Conveyance" defined.
- 243.05 Instruments signed by agents.
- 243.06 Death of principal, effect on agency.
- 243.07 Uniform durable power of attorney act.
- 243.10 Wisconsin basic power of attorney for finances and property.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.