2018 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 44A. WEST VIRGINIA GUARDIANSHIP AND CONSERVATORSHIP ACT.
ARTICLE 2. PROCEDURE FOR APPOINTMENT.
- §44A-2-1. Filing of petition; jurisdiction; fees; special revenue account established.
- §44A-2-1a. Filing of a petition where protected person is a minor.
- §44A-2-2. Who may file petition; contents.
- §44A-2-3. Evaluation report.
- §44A-2-4. Statement of financial resources.
- §44A-2-5. Confidentiality.
- §44A-2-6. Notice of hearing.
- §44A-2-7. Appointment of counsel.
- §44A-2-8. Nomination of guardian or conservator of alleged or adjudicated protected person; preferences.
- §44A-2-9. Hearing on petition to appoint.
- §44A-2-10. Factors to be considered by court.
- §44A-2-11. Limited guardianships.
- §44A-2-12. Limited conservatorships.
- §44A-2-13. Order of appointment; notice; notice of appointment.
- §44A-2-13a. Time of entry of orders.
- §44A-2-14. Temporary guardians and conservators.
- §44A-2-15. Notice of hearing on petitions subsequent to the appointment of a guardian or conservator.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.