2018 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 44A. WEST VIRGINIA GUARDIANSHIP AND CONSERVATORSHIP ACT.
ARTICLE 3. GUARDIANSHIP AND CONSERVATORSHIP ADMINISTRATION.
- §44A-3-1. Duties of guardian of protected person.
- §44A-3-2. Reports by guardian of protected person.
- §44A-3-3. Distributive duties and powers of the conservator of a protected person.
- §44A-3-4. Management powers and duties of conservator.
- §44A-3-5. Sale or mortgage of real estate.
- §44A-3-6. Protective arrangements.
- §44A-3-7. Estate planning.
- §44A-3-8. Conservator’s inventory.
- §44A-3-9. Accountings by conservator.
- §44A-3-10. Waiver of accountings.
- §44A-3-11. Filing of reports and accountings; misdemeanor for failure to file; reporting elder abuse.
- §44A-3-12. Self-dealing and conflicts of interest.
- §44A-3-13. Personal liability of guardians.
- §44A-3-14. Personal liability of conservators.
- §44A-3-14a. No liability of present conservator or guardian for prior acts or failure to act of preceding conservators, guardians or committees.
- §44A-3-15. Protection for persons conducting business with guardians and conservators.
- §44A-3-16. Court modification of powers and duties of guardian or conservator.
- §44A-3-17. Petition by certain persons for access to persons in guardianship; hearing and court order.
- §44A-3-18. Guardian’s duty to inform certain relatives about protected person’s health and residence.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.