2018 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 31. CORPORATIONS.
ARTICLE 3. BOOM COMPANIES.
- §31-3-1. Consent of state to construction of booms.
- §31-3-2. Powers of boom company; boomage; lien; sale for tolls; free passage of logs.
- §31-3-3. Injuries to property of boom company.
- §31-3-4. Measurement of timber in boom.
- §31-3-5. Removal of timber lodging on lands; damages; taking or carrying away without authority.
- §31-3-6. Obstruction of use of stream to drive logs into boom.
- §31-3-7. Liability of boom company for timber within boom.
- §31-3-8. Meaning of "logs or timber."
- §31-3-9. Injury to mill and other riparian property.
- §31-3-10. Filing marks and brands before driving logs.
- §31-3-11. Obstruction of public roads or fords.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.