2018 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 31. CORPORATIONS.
ARTICLE 2B. ILLUMINATION EQUIPMENT FOR RAILROAD CABOOSES.
- §31-2B-1. Legislative findings and purposes.
- §31-2B-2. Illumination requirements; time period for implementation; application of requirements.
- §31-2B-3. Repair and maintenance; exemption.
- §31-2B-4. Runs originating from out of state.
- §31-2B-5. Enforcement penalty.
- §31-2B-6. No individual responsibility.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.