2018 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 31. CORPORATIONS.
ARTICLE 18C. VETERANS\' MORTGAGE FUND.
- §31-18C-1. Short title.
- §31-18C-2. Legislative findings; purpose and intent of article.
- §31-18C-3. Definitions.
- §31-18C-4. Veterans' mortgage fund created; purpose.
- §31-18C-5. Money and interests included in the veterans' mortgage fund.
- §31-18C-6. Veterans' mortgage bonds; amount; terms of bonds; when may issue.
- §31-18C-7. Pledge of credit of state and security for bonds.
- §31-18C-8. Legality for investment; tax exemption.
- §31-18C-9. Listing by Auditor; agent for registration.
- §31-18C-10. Veterans' loan payments used to pay bonds and interest; investment of remainder.
- §31-18C-11. Sale by Governor; minimum price.
- §31-18C-12. Auditor to be custodian of unsold bonds.
- §31-18C-13. Bond counsel and financial advisor.
- §31-18C-14. Approval and payment of all necessary expenses.
- §31-18C-15. Administration of veterans' mortgage fund program by West Virginia Housing Development Fund.
- §31-18C-16. Powers and duties of Housing Development Fund regarding veterans' mortgage fund.
- §31-18C-17. Terms and conditions of loans from veterans' mortgage fund.
- §31-18C-18. Prohibition of funds inuring to the benefit of or being distributable to the directors or officers.
- §31-18C-19. Annual audit.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.