2018 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 31. CORPORATIONS.
ARTICLE 18B. MORTGAGE AND INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT INVESTMENT POOL.
- §31-18B-1. Legislative intent.
- §31-18B-2. Establishment of state mortgage and industrial development investment pool; investment of workers' compensation funds and other funds in such pool; schedule of moneys invested; authority of state board of investments to invest funds from the pool in short-term investments; reversion of control of state board of investments.
- §31-18B-3. Housing development fund to make available state mortgage and industrial development investment pool funds for mortgages on single-family residential units; limitations upon type and size of such mortgages.
- §31-18B-4. West Virginia economic development authority to make available state mortgage and industrial development investment pool funds for investment in industrial development; amount of funds available; interest rate specified.
- §31-18B-5. Reversion to state Board of Investments of money not used for mortgages.
- §31-18B-6. Interest rate charged by housing development fund; other charges; points .
- §31-18B-7. Term of mortgage loans; renegotiation after ten years; promulgation of legislative rules.
- §31-18B-8. Persons eligible for loans from the state mortgage and industrial development investment pool; Housing Development Fund to have sole discretion in determining who is to receive loans; discrimination prohibited .
- §31-18B-9. Housing development fund may contract with private institutions to place and service loans or may itself provide such servicing; increasing interest rate and payment of a portion of interest to cover cost of servicing.
- §31-18B-10. Disposition of interest income and repayments of principal.
- §31-18B-11. Procedural rules required.
- §31-18B-12. Rules of construction and interpretation for prompt implementation of this article.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.