2018 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 31. CORPORATIONS.
ARTICLE 15B. INFRASTRUCTURE BONDS.
- §31-15B-1. Definitions.
- §31-15B-2. Infrastructure general obligation bonds; amount; when may issue.
- §31-15B-3. Creation of debt service fund; disbursements to pay debt service on infrastructure general obligation bonds.
- §31-15B-4. Infrastructure general obligation debt service fund; sources used to pay bonds and interest; investment of remainder.
- §31-15B-5. Covenants of state.
- §31-15B-6. Sale by Governor; minimum price.
- §31-15B-7. Prohibition on funds inuring to the benefit of or being distributable to directors or officers; transactions between the council and West Virginia water development authority and directors or officers having certain interests in such transactions.
- §31-15B-8. Infrastructure bonds lawful investments.
- §31-15B-9. Refunding bonds.
- §31-15B-10. Termination or dissolution.
- §31-15B-11. Treasurer to determine financial advisor.
- §31-15B-12. Governor to determine bond counsel.
- §31-15B-13. Approval and payment of all necessary expenses.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.