2018 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 31. CORPORATIONS.
ARTICLE 15A. WEST VIRGINIA INFRASTRUCTURE AND JOBS DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL.
- §31-15A-1. Short title.
- §31-15A-2. Definitions.
- §31-15A-3. West Virginia Infrastructure and Jobs Development Council continued; members of council; staff of council.
- §31-15A-4. Development of guidelines and preliminary application for funding assistance.
- §31-15A-5. Requirements for project funding assistance; review of project preliminary applications by council.
- §31-15A-6. Powers, duties and responsibilities of the council generally; comprehensive assessment.
- §31-15A-7. Current and prospective planning; roads and highways; report to Division of Highways.
- §31-15A-8. Exemption of certain emergency projects from certificate of public convenience and necessity requirements; review of certain emergency projects by Public Service Commission; and exemption for North Fork Hughes River watershed project.
- §31-15A-9. Infrastructure fund; deposits in fund; disbursements to provide loans, loan guarantees, grants and other assistance; loans, loan guarantees, grants and other assistance shall be subject to assistance agreements; West Virginia Infrastructure Lottery Revenue Debt Service Fund; use of funds for projects.
- §31-15A-10. Recommendations by council for expenditures of funds by loan, grant or for engineering assistance.
- §31-15A-11. Reservation of funds for projects and infrastructure projects.
- §31-15A-12. Additional powers of water development authority.
- §31-15A-13. Prohibition on funds inuring to the benefit of or being distributable to water development board; transactions between the water development board and officers having certain interests in such transactions.
- §31-15A-14. Termination or dissolution.
- §31-15A-15. Projects not to be considered public improvements; competitive bid requirements.
- §31-15A-16. Dedication of severance tax proceeds.
- §31-15A-17. Water development authority empowered to issue infrastructure revenue bonds and refunding bonds; creation of infrastructure revenue debt service fund; funding of infrastructure revenue debt service fund; requirements and manner of such issuance.
- §31-15A-17a. Infrastructure revenue bonds payable from A. James Manchin Fund.
- §31-15A-17b. Infrastructure lottery revenue bonds for watershed compliance projects.
- §31-15A-18. Trustee for holders of infrastructure revenue bonds; contents of trust agreement.
- §31-15A-19. Legal remedies of infrastructure revenue bondholders or noteholders and trustees.
- §31-15A-20. Infrastructure revenue bonds lawful investments.
- §31-15A-21. Purchase and cancellation of infrastructure revenue bonds.
- §31-15A-22. Refunding revenue bonds.
- §31-15A-23. Infrastructure revenue bonds not debt of state, county, municipality or any political subdivision.
- §31-15A-24. Infrastructure revenue bonds exempt from taxation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.