2020 Revised Code of Washington
Title 11 - Probate and Trust Law
Chapter 11.92 - Guardianship—Powers and Duties of Guardian or Limited Guardian.
11.92.100 Petition—Contents.

RCW 11.92.100 Petition—Contents. (Effective until January 1, 2022.)

Such application shall be by petition, verified by the oath of the guardian or limited guardian, and shall substantially set forth:

(1) The value and character of all personal estate belonging to the incapacitated person that has come to the knowledge or possession of such guardian or limited guardian.

(2) The disposition of such personal estate.

(3) The amount and condition of the incapacitated person's personal estate, if any, dependent upon the settlement of any estate, or the execution of any trust.

(4) The annual income of the real estate of the incapacitated person.

(5) The amount of rent received and the application thereof.

(6) The proposed manner of reinvesting the proceeds of the sale, if asked for that purpose.

(7) Each item of indebtedness, or the amount and character of the lien, if the sale is requested for the liquidation thereof.

(8) The age of the incapacitated person, where and with whom residing.

(9) All other facts connected with the estate and condition of the incapacitated person necessary to enable the court to fully understand the same. If there is no personal estate belonging to the incapacitated person in possession or expectancy, and none has come into the hands of such guardian or limited guardian, and no rents have been received, the fact shall be stated in the application.

[ 1990 c 122 § 28; 1975 1st ex.s. c 95 § 25; 1965 c 145 § 11.92.100. Prior: 1917 c 156 § 213; RRS § 1583; prior: Code 1881 § 1621; 1860 p 228 § 338; 1855 p 17 § 15.]


Effective date—1990 c 122: See note following RCW 11.88.005.

Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.