2020 Revised Code of Washington
Title 11 - Probate and Trust Law
- RCW Dispositions - Information about RCW sections that have been repealed, expired, decodified, or recodified.
- Chapter 11.02 - General Provisions.
- Chapter 11.04 - Descent and Distribution.
- Chapter 11.05A - Uniform Simultaneous Death Act.
- Chapter 11.07 - Nonprobate Assets on Dissolution or Invalidation of Marriage.
- Chapter 11.08 - Escheats.
- Chapter 11.10 - Abatement of Assets.
- Chapter 11.11 - Testamentary Disposition of Nonprobate Assets Act.
- Chapter 11.12 - Wills.
- Chapter 11.18 - Liability of Beneficiary of Nonprobate Asset.
- Chapter 11.20 - Custody, Proof, and Probate of Wills.
- Chapter 11.24 - Will Contests.
- Chapter 11.28 - Letters Testamentary and of Administration.
- Chapter 11.32 - Special Administrators.
- Chapter 11.36 - Qualifications of Personal Representatives.
- Chapter 11.40 - Claims Against Estate.
- Chapter 11.42 - Settlement of Creditor Claims for Estates Passing Without Probate.
- Chapter 11.44 - Inventory and Appraisement.
- Chapter 11.48 - Personal Representatives—General Provisions—Actions by and Against.
- Chapter 11.54 - Family Support and Postdeath Creditor's Claim Exemptions.
- Chapter 11.56 - Sales, Exchanges, Leases, Mortgages, and Borrowing.
- Chapter 11.60 - Performance of Decedent's Contracts.
- Chapter 11.62 - Small Estates—Disposition of Property.
- Chapter 11.64 - Partnership Property.
- Chapter 11.66 - Social Security Benefits.
- Chapter 11.68 - Settlement of Estates Without Administration.
- Chapter 11.72 - Distribution Before Settlement.
- Chapter 11.76 - Settlement of Estates.
- Chapter 11.80 - Estates of Absentees.
- Chapter 11.84 - Inheritance Rights of Slayers or Abusers.
- Chapter 11.86 - Disclaimer of Interests.
- Chapter 11.88 - Guardianship—Appointment, Qualification, Removal of Guardians.
- Chapter 11.90 - Uniform Adult Guardianship and Protective Proceedings Jurisdiction Act.
- Chapter 11.92 - Guardianship—Powers and Duties of Guardian or Limited Guardian.
- Chapter 11.95 - Powers of Appointment.
- Chapter 11.96A - Trust and Estate Dispute Resolution.
- Chapter 11.97 - Effect of Trust Instrument.
- Chapter 11.98 - Trusts.
- Chapter 11.98A - Trusts—Trustee's Delegation of Duties—Investments—Statutory Trust Advisors.
- Chapter 11.98B - Uniform Directed Trust Act.
- Chapter 11.99 - Construction.
- Chapter 11.100 - Investment of Trust Funds.
- Chapter 11.102 - Common Trust Funds.
- Chapter 11.103 - Revocable Trusts.
- Chapter 11.104A - Washington Principal and Income Act of 2002.
- Chapter 11.106 - Trustees' Accounting Act.
- Chapter 11.107 - Trusts—Decanting Power.
- Chapter 11.108 - Miscellaneous Provisions for Distributions Made by a Governing Instrument.
- Chapter 11.110 - Charitable Trusts.
- Chapter 11.114 - Uniform Transfers to Minors Act.
- Chapter 11.118 - Trusts—Animals.
- Chapter 11.120 - Uniform Fiduciary Access to Digital Assets Act.
- Chapter 11.125 - Uniform Power of Attorney Act.
- Chapter 11.130 - Uniform Guardianship, Conservatorship, and Other Protective Arrangements Act.
Rules of court:
compensation, reports: SPR 98.12W.
guardians, receivers, personal representatives compromise and settlement: SPR 98.08W.
receivers, reports by: SPR 98.10W.
Cemetery plots, inheritance: Chapter 68.32 RCW.
Community property agreements: Chapter 26.16 RCW.
Coroner's duty as to property of deceased: RCW 36.24.130, 36.24.180.
Court commissioners, powers in probate matters: RCW 2.24.040.
Donation of human remains for medical purposes: Chapter 68.64 RCW.
Evidence, transaction with person since deceased: RCW 5.60.030.
Fees, collection by superior court clerk: RCW 27.24.070, 36.18.020.
Joint tenancy: Chapter 64.28 RCW.
Jurisdiction: RCW 2.08.010, 2.08.190; State Constitution Art. 4 §§ 4 and 6 (Amendment 28).
Life insurance payable to trustee named as beneficiary in policy or will: RCW 48.18.450, 48.18.452.
Partition of real property: Chapter 7.52 RCW.
Production of pretended heir: Chapter 9A.60 RCW.
Replacement of lost or destroyed probate records: RCW 5.48.060.
Stock certificates—Joint tenancy—Transfer pursuant to direction of survivor: RCW 23B.07.240.
Veterans' estates, appointment of director of veterans' affairs to act as fiduciary: RCW 73.04.130.
payment on death of employee: RCW 49.48.120.
preference on death of employer: RCW 49.56.020.
Written finding of presumed death, missing in action, etc.: RCW 5.40.020 through 5.40.040.