2020 Revised Code of Washington
Title 11 - Probate and Trust Law
Chapter 11.120 - Uniform Fiduciary Access to Digital Assets Act.
- 11.120.010 Short title—2016 c 140.
- 11.120.020 Definitions.
- 11.120.030 Applicability.
- 11.120.040 User direction for disclosure of digital assets.
- 11.120.050 Terms-of-service agreement.
- 11.120.060 Procedure for disclosing digital assets.
- 11.120.070 Disclosure of content of electronic communications of deceased user.
- 11.120.080 Disclosure of other digital assets of deceased user.
- 11.120.090 Disclosure of content of electronic communications of principal.
- 11.120.100 Disclosure of other digital assets of principal.
- 11.120.110 Disclosure of digital assets held in trust when trustee is original user.
- 11.120.120 Disclosure of content of electronic communications held in trust when trustee not original user.
- 11.120.130 Disclosure of other digital assets held in trust when trustee not original user.
- 11.120.140 Disclosure of digital assets to guardian of incapacitated person.
- 11.120.150 Fiduciary duty and authority.
- 11.120.160 Custodian compliance and immunity.
- 11.120.900 Uniformity of application and construction.
- 11.120.901 Relation to electronic signatures in global and national commerce act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.