2018 Revised Code of Washington
Title 23B - WASHINGTON BUSINESS CORPORATION ACT
23B.25 Social purpose corporations.
- 23B.25.005 Becoming or ceasing to be a social purpose corporation.
- 23B.25.010 Powers, rights, and obligations—Definition—Application of RCW 23B.03.010.
- 23B.25.020 General social purposes.
- 23B.25.030 Specific social purposes.
- 23B.25.040 Articles of incorporation—Required and optional provisions—Notice—Availability of copies.
- 23B.25.050 Duties of director—Standards—Liabilities.
- 23B.25.060 Duties of officer—Standards—Liabilities.
- 23B.25.070 Shares—Represented by certificate—Not represented by certificate.
- 23B.25.080 Instituting or maintaining proceedings—Shareholders only.
- 23B.25.090 Amendment to articles of incorporation—Change to social purposes—Voting requirements.
- 23B.25.100 Plan of merger or share exchange—Status as social purpose corporation—Voting requirements.
- 23B.25.110 Selling, leasing, exchanging, or disposing of property—Voting requirements.
- 23B.25.120 Shareholder dissent—Payment of fair value, when.
- 23B.25.130 Corporation converting to a social purpose corporation—Conditions—Election.
- 23B.25.140 Corporation ceasing to be a social purpose corporation—Conditions—Election.
- 23B.25.150 Social purpose report required—Timing—Information—Failure to comply.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.