2018 Revised Code of Washington
Title 23B - WASHINGTON BUSINESS CORPORATION ACT
23B.19 Significant business transactions.
- 23B.19.010 Legislative findings—Intent.
- 23B.19.020 Definitions.
- 23B.19.030 Transaction excluded from chapter—Inadvertent acquisition.
- 23B.19.040 Approval of significant business transaction required—Violation.
- 23B.19.050 Provisions of chapter additional to other requirements.
- 23B.19.900 Construction—Chapter applicable to state registered domestic partnerships—2009 c 521.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.