2018 Revised Code of Washington
Title 11 - PROBATE AND TRUST LAW
11.84 Inheritance rights of slayers or abusers.
- 11.84.010 Definitions.
- 11.84.020 Slayer or abuser not to benefit from death.
- 11.84.025 Disposition of retirement system proceeds payable to slayer or abuser.
- 11.84.030 Slayer or abuser deemed to predecease decedent.
- 11.84.040 Distribution of decedent's property.
- 11.84.050 Distribution of property held jointly with slayer or abuser.
- 11.84.060 Reversion and vested remainder.
- 11.84.070 Property subject to divestment, etc.
- 11.84.080 Contingent remainders and future interests.
- 11.84.090 Property appointed—Powers of revocation or appointment.
- 11.84.100 Insurance proceeds.
- 11.84.110 Payment by insurance company, bank, etc.—No additional liability.
- 11.84.120 Rights of persons without notice dealing with slayer or abuser.
- 11.84.130 Record of conviction as evidence against claimant of property.
- 11.84.140 Slayer determination—Conviction—Preponderance of evidence.
- 11.84.150 Abuser determination—Conviction—Clear, cogent, and convincing evidence.
- 11.84.160 Abuser determination—Evidence factors.
- 11.84.170 Abuser—When entitled to property interest.
- 11.84.180 Application—Relation to other laws.
- 11.84.900 Chapter to be construed broadly.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.